firstname.lastname@example.org / Rainiezheng.email@example.com
+86 18003797770 / +86 14738899011
The use of crossed roller bearings is also relatively common now. Generally, it is mostly used on mechanical equipment, and is mostly used at joints. The main reason is that crossed roller bearings can operate quickly and with high precision, which can meet the use of mechanical equipment. , so it is used more now, these are all because of the advantages of crossed roller bearings, so what are the advantages of using crossed roller bearings? In response to this problem, the manufacturer of crossed roller bearings gave us the following detailed introduction.
1. The characteristic of the crossed roller bearing is that there are two raceways in the bearing and two rows of rollers arranged in a cross. Compared with the traditional thrust bearing + radial centering bearing combination, the crossed roller bearing is compact in structure, small in size, and simplifies the table design, thereby reducing the cost of the turntable.
2. In addition, due to the use of optimized preload, this type of bearing has high rigidity, so the rigidity and precision of the turntable are also guaranteed. Thanks to the design of two rows of crossed rollers, the effective span of the bearing can be significantly increased, so this type of bearing has a high anti-overturning moment.
In the crossed roller bearing, it is divided into two types: one is a cylindrical crossed roller bearing, and the other is a tapered crossed roller bearing.
3. In addition, crossed roller bearings are not only suitable for turntable applications with relatively low speed, but also have the advantages of high running accuracy, strong speed capability, and reduced shaft length and processing costs. Crossed roller bearings are suitable for all types of vertical or horizontal boring machines, as well as applications such as vertical grinding, vertical turning and large gear milling machines.
4. In addition, the structure of the crossed roller bearing is simple, the production and processing process is not so complicated, and the production equipment is not so demanding. It is relatively easy to achieve high precision, and can quickly form mass production capacity. The production cycle is relatively Shorter, the cost is greatly reduced compared to the turntable bearing, and it is cost-effective for users.
5. In addition, the operation and installation of the crossed roller bearing is simple, and the ideal load state can be achieved by fine-tuning the connecting bolts and the fixed flange during installation, so the operation during installation is very simple. It can also withstand large axial and radial loads, moment loads and other loads in all directions.
6. In addition, the installation space can be greatly saved. The size of the inner and outer rings of the crossed roller bearing is minimized, especially the ultra-thin structure is a small size close to the upper limit, and has high rigidity, so it is more suitable for the joint parts of industrial robots or Rotary parts, rotary tables of machining centers, manipulator rotary parts, precision rotary tables, medical instruments, measuring instruments, IC manufacturing equipment, etc. are widely used.
7. In addition, there are many types and structures derived, which are suitable for various applications. On the basis of basic crossed roller bearings, many crossed roller bearings with structural differences are derived, which are convenient for use in different requirements. In terms of categories, it can be divided into: basic crossed roller bearings, high rigidity crossed roller bearings, ultra-thin crossed roller bearings; in terms of external structure, there are inner ring split type, outer ring split type, inner and outer ring Ring-integrated type; from the internal structure, it can be divided into full complement roller type, metal window cage type, nylon or metal spacer block type; according to the connection method, there are bolt connection type, rivet connection type and spring type There are many types of discs, etc.
The above is all the advantages of using crossed roller bearings. From the above content, there are many advantages. Whether it is space saving or easy installation, or in terms of structure, the realization of crossed roller bearings is very good. Therefore, it can be used in many industries.
WhatsApp：+86 18003797770 / +86 14738899011
Email：firstname.lastname@example.org / Rainiezheng.email@example.com
Address：Dongda Science and Technology Industrial Park, Jingjin North Road, Luoxin Industrial Cluster, Luoyang City.