firstname.lastname@example.org / Rainiezheng.email@example.com
+86 18003797770 / +86 14738899011
Too little or too much lubricating grease used may cause the temperature to rise, so when using it, you should refuel the bearing regularly according to the requirements of normal work. After the bearing is refueled, sometimes the temperature may be high. This phenomenon is mainly caused by too much oil. The phenomenon at this time is that the temperature continues to rise, reaches a certain point, remains constant, and then gradually decreases.
If the grease added to the cross-roller bearing does not meet the requirements or is contaminated, it will cause the temperature to rise. Generally, dust will fall in the process of adding grease, resulting in grease pollution, which will lead to the bearing housing. Deterioration of internal grease destroys bearing lubrication and increases temperature.
In addition, the improper selection of lubricating grease will make it difficult to form a uniform lubricating oil film, so that there is no way to reduce the friction and wear inside the bearing, insufficient lubrication, and the temperature of the bearing will rise. When different types of grease are mixed, a chemical reaction may occur, causing the grease to agglomerate and deteriorate, reducing the lubrication effect.
Therefore, appropriate grease should be selected, the bearing housing and bearing should be cleaned during maintenance, and the refueling pipeline should be checked and dredged. Different types of grease cannot be mixed. If you want to replace other types of grease, you should first clean up the original grease. ; Grease should be added regularly during operation and maintenance, and the grease should be properly stored for moisture-proof and dust-proof measures.
1. The clearance of the crossed roller bearing is too small and the bearing clearance is too small. Due to the excessive shear friction loss of the grease in the clearance, it will also cause the bearing to heat up. At the same time, if the clearance is too small, the amount of oil will decrease. If it is too late to take away the heat generated by friction, it will further increase the temperature rise of the bearing. However, if the clearance is too large, the dynamic characteristics of the bearing will be changed, resulting in unstable rotor operation. Therefore, it is necessary to select the appropriate bearing clearance for different equipment and conditions of use.
2. In addition, the rotation of the cross roller collar race on the shaft or in the shell will also cause its temperature to rise.
3. Excessive load on the cross roller collar will also cause the temperature to rise.
4. Over-tight assembly of the cross roller bearing will also cause the temperature to rise, and if the cross roller bearing isolation block or rolling element is broken, foreign matter and impurities enter the interior, etc., it will also cause the temperature to rise.
5. Bearing wear will also cause the temperature to increase. As an important part, rolling bearings are used in various large and small machinery, and some machinery (such as crushers) have a lot of dust in the working environment. When part of the fine dust enters the high-speed running bearing seat, Cause the lubricating oil or grease in the bearing seat to deteriorate, the lubrication is poor, and then the bearing wears. Bearings continue to run in a worn state, and heat increases due to increased friction, resulting in increased bearing temperatures.
6. Improper bearing installation, improper installation is another important reason for bearing heating. Because the bearing is installed correctly or not, it has a direct impact on its life and the accuracy of the host, so the centerline of the shaft and the bearing hole must be coincident during installation. If the bearing is installed incorrectly, the accuracy is low, and the bearing has deflection, torque will be generated during rotation, causing the bearing to heat up or wear. In addition, the bearing will generate vibration, increase the noise, and increase the temperature rise.
Check whether the pipeline is blocked, and whether the inlet oil temperature and return water temperature exceed the standard. If the selection of the cooler is not suitable, the cooling effect will be poor, and when it cannot meet the requirements of use, it should be replaced in time or a new cooler should be installed in parallel. The axial flow induced draft fan should also check the insulation and sealing of the core cylinder.The above is the whole content of the reasons for the temperature rise in the use of the crossed roller bearing. Through the understanding of the above content, I believe everyone knows how to check and solve it, so as to ensure the normal use of the crossed roller bearing. Of course, in addition to the use of the In addition to inspection, regular lubrication is also very necessary, only in this way can normal operation and use be guaranteed.
WhatsApp：+86 18003797770 / +86 14738899011
Email：firstname.lastname@example.org / Rainiezheng.email@example.com
Address：Dongda Science and Technology Industrial Park, Jingjin North Road, Luoxin Industrial Cluster, Luoyang City.