firstname.lastname@example.org / Rainiezheng.email@example.com
Correct use of crossed roller bearings is an important condition for reducing bearing failures and extending bearing life, so how to use crossed roller bearings correctly?
The correct use of crossed roller bearings is mainly divided into two aspects: correct installation and reasonable lubrication.
(1) Before installing the crossed roller bearing, make sure that the bearing is clean and free of impurities.
(2) When installing, do not tap the bearing with your hands or other tools. It is recommended to use a special tool to press the bearing straight and evenly.
(3) When the seat ring of the crossed roller bearing is loose with the seat hole, it is recommended not to use the method of pockmarking or padding the surface, and continue to use the bearing. At this time, the seat hole should be repaired, or directly Replace the crossed roller bearings.
(4) When disassembling the crossed roller bearing, use a suitable tool to pull out the bearing, and do not hit the crossed roller bearing with a chisel, hand hammer, etc.
When lubricating crossed roller bearings, the commonly used lubricants are lubricating oil and grease. The two lubricants are used in slightly different scenarios. When the peripheral speed of the shaft is less than 4-5m/s, or the parts of the car that cannot be lubricated with lubricating oil, grease will be used for lubrication. The advantage of using grease lubrication is that the sealing structure is simple, the grease is not easy to lose, and it is not affected by the temperature, and the grease can be used for a longer time.
Crossed roller bearings with high speed and high working environment temperature need to be lubricated with lubricating oil. The advantage of using lubricating oil is that the frictional resistance is smaller and the heat can be dissipated in time. The brand and model of the lubricating oil should be selected according to the requirements of the manual, and should be replaced in time according to the maintenance cycle of the machine. Before replacing the new lubricating oil, the old oil should be released, and the When cleaning the mechanism, the amount of lubricating oil used should be in accordance with the specified marking line, or the same as the oil filling port, and no more should be added.
When using grease lubrication, pay attention to the following two issues:
(1) According to the requirements of the manual, select the grease of the appropriate brand and model. For example, nano-grease is not suitable for automobile water pump cross-roller bearings because of its poor water resistance.
(2) An appropriate amount of grease needs to be added. Generally, only one-half or one-third of the cavity of the crossed roller bearing is filled. If too much is added, the running resistance of the crossed roller bearing will increase, causing it to heat up and generate heat. . It is worth mentioning that "empty hub lubrication" is more advocated when the automobile wheel hub crossed roller bearing is used. It will cause waste and poor heat dissipation, and will also cause the grease to be heated and spilled, thereby affecting the braking performance of the car.
The above is the relevant introduction of how to use the crossed roller bearing correctly. I hope it can be helpful to you. If you need to know more about the application knowledge of the crossed roller bearing, you can contact us through online message, call, email, etc.!
How to improve the service life of robot bearings2022-09-28
What are the effects of heat treatment on crossed roller bearing materials?2022-09-14
Causes and detection methods of abnormal noise of crossed roller bearings2022-09-06
Cross Cylindrical Roller Bearing Installation Method and Precautions2022-10-12
WhatsApp： +86 18003797770
Email：firstname.lastname@example.org / Rainiezheng.email@example.com
Address：Dongda Science and Technology Industrial Park, Jingjin North Road, Luoxin Industrial Cluster, Luoyang City.